Tuesday 26 January 2016

Wooly cardigan.





Zara Cardigan 
Miss Selfridge boots 

This outfit is all sale purchases! I picked up this super cosy cardigan from Zara last week in Manchester, and it's the only thing I've bought from Zara this season which is weird for me as I usually get a few things from there! Anyway, it was only £19.99 and I loved the cream wooly collar as it's super soft! My trousers are from Miss Selfridge and are kind of like smart leggings. They're really flattering and comfortable and fast becoming a wardrobe staple for me. I paired them with a simple grey t-shirt (also a sale purchase) and some flat ankle boots (these were only £10 in the sale, but have sadly sold out online now but you might be able to find them in store, if not I also have these ones that are very similar ). If you want to see what else I picked up from the Miss Selfridge sale - I posted a haul video last week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment