Saturday 23 January 2016

January Birchbox.




This month's Birchbox is a collaboration with Pinterest and came with lots of goodies! I especially like the illustrated postcards and handbag mirror.

Cowshed is one of my favourite brands, so I'm always happy to see them in Birchbox, which is where I first discovered their products. This month I got the blissful body lotion, which smells amazing (as with all cowshed products) and I can't wait to try it out!

I also received a sample of the Benefit they're real primer which is also exciting as I've never used a mascara primer before, and I like the actual they're real mascara. 

Also in the box is a shampoo and conditioner sample from PARLOR by Jeff Chastain and is the moisturising and repairing formula. I'm tempted to save these for my holiday in the summer, but I might try them before as I can always buy some minis! 

I also received the Absolution cleansing water which I think is a Bidoerma-style product, which I probably will save for my holiday to use on the plane, as I already have a bioderma open. I like cleansing waters as they're much kinder than wipes. I don't use a water everyday as I like oil cleansers to remove my makeup, but I love them for freshening up and taking off lighter makeup. 

Last but not least I got the Jelly pong pong complexion awakener pencil, which is a nude eyeliner that can be used to highlight. I don't actually own any nude liners so I'm excited to try this out. I actually didn't originally receive this product as it was missing from my box, but I emailed Birchbox and they sent me one out straight away! 

As usual, I'm really happy with my Birchbox and I'd definitely recommend it if you like trying out new beauty products!

No comments:

Post a Comment