Wednesday 27 January 2016

Khaki Bomber






I really love this khaki bomber jacket I got from boohoo! It's great quality and was only £20 and is just like others I've seen which are more than double the price! It also comes in burgundy, black and navy and is really comfortable. It also looks almost identical to one that Kim Kardashian has! (this is not sponsored btw - I just really love it!) I paired it with a simple outfit featuring some of my Miss Selfridge sale purchases - I love these trousers as they're both flattering and comfortable! 
I'm also wearing my new trainers from MissPap which are amazing dupes for the Yeezy trainers and only £20 (and if you're a student like me you get 15% off!). 

Also - obviously I have new hair! I got sick of the green tones in it and just wanted to go back to my natural colour, which is more or less what it is now! 

They have some really great pieces on boohoo and MissPap at the moment and everything is so affordable - I do love a bargain - and it's also helping with my saving up for my holiday in the summer  as I've spent way less money!

No comments:

Post a Comment