Tuesday 5 January 2016

Fur & Flowers





See by Chloe polo neck 
All Saints leather gilet 
Givenchy Nightingale medium bag 

Apart from my jeans and bag charm, this outfit is all sale purchases! The scarf and pom pom are both faux fur from Charlotte Simone and I absolutely love them as they're so soft and warm. My top was a bargain from TK Maxx and was just £8, and my Gilet was from the All Saints outlet - I'd had my eye on it for a while, and it went down to £100 from £358 so I finally got it! 
My bag is my new Givenchy Nightingale - another beautiful sale purchase which I bought on boxing day, and my boots are from Miss Selfridge - they were on sale in store but not online. 
I really like this outfit and I love how the fur scarf instantly adds a bit of glamour. 
I love a good sale and have already started uploading my sale haul videos to my Youtube channel if you're interested to see what else I've bought! 




No comments:

Post a Comment