Wednesday 2 September 2015

Skull of flies.





Primark stripe top 
M&S black leather flats 
Bracelets: Whistles & H&M (old)
Rings: vintage & The Great Frog 
Necklaces: Brandy Melville & Primark 

This outfit is what I'd call a 'transitioning outfit' (ie. between seasons). The two tops layered together work really well, and it's a good way to break up an all black outfit. I really like this skull tank from Cheap Monday: I picked it up in the Carnaby street store where the sales assistant told me he did 'a stripe wash' which made me chuckle as I wear too much stripes! I've always been a big fan of skulls and although I outgrew my emo phase long ago, I still love a good skull print - this one is made up of tiny flies. I got the shoes in M&S for £15 in the sale, they're real leather and are such a basic item. Believe it or not, I didn't actually own any black ballerinas! 



No comments:

Post a Comment