Saturday 5 September 2015

Alien.





Primark striped tank (underneath) 
Dr Martens boots (brown here)
Jewellery - same as usual 

It's time for the Autumn fashion again - the best thing about the colder months! I love this cropped sweatshirt from Brandy Melville - it's so soft and cosy - I like that it's very plain (very me) but the little alien adds a bit of interest! I've layered underneath it a striped tank top from Primark (which I showed in my haul), and of course I'm wearing my joni jeans from Topshop. I've got out my boots again and these Dr Martens are one of my favourite pairs - I struggled to get these last year as they sold out in most places - currently they're only available in brown (which I've linked above). I've found that these don't need the breaking in that traditional Doc martens do - so no blisters from these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment