Saturday 12 September 2015

Pinafore love.



Primark t-shirt (underneath)
Clarks boots 
Jewellery same as usual, Rings: vintage and The Great Frog

I  never thought I'd be embracing the 60s and 70s trends, but here I am..

The pinafore dress has quickly become a bit of a wardrobe staple for me now, I now own 3 of the childhood-favourite style, there's something about a pinafore that just works, this ASOS one is really soft and it's an easy way to wear colour. I also like pairing them with my new over-the-knee boots from Clarks. I picked them up at the outlet store, and whilst they were still a little pricey for outlet, I couldn't leave them as I struggle so much to find long boots that fit my tree trunk legs. I also like that these ones are super-plain so they won't date quickly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment