Saturday 19 September 2015

Autumn Berry.





Primark jumper 
Clarks boots 
Jewellery: Topshop necklace (old), Rings: The Great Frog & vintage, Michael Kors watch

Another day, another Primark jumper! Their knitwear is so good though, and they've got absolutely loads of great pieces in at the moment! This jumper was £12 and is real wool, it came in loads of colours too, and I stayed away from the grey and black ones and bought the berry/purple shade! It's quite oversized but is nice and cosy, and I think oversized jumpers and long boots go so well together.  The accessories are my usual ones, although I am wearing a different ring, this one's from my Grandma - she can't wear it anymore because of her arthritis - I've actually had it for a while but I don't wear it very often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment