Wednesday 10 September 2014

Nails inc. Porchester Square Gel Effect




















Nails inc. Porchester Square 

You might remember seeing this in my London Beauty haul post, and I thought I'd give you my thoughts on it. So many of my favourite bloggers love this classic Nails inc. shade and I thought it was about time I tried it. All Summer I've been working somewhere where I wasn't allowed to wear nail polish, so I'm thrilled to be able to wear it again. It's the little things. 

I've been wearing this polish almost constantly since I picked it up, as it has phenomenal lasting power. I've been using it alone (no topcoat) and get a good 5 days before any chipping. I've never had such lasting results from the regular nails inc. polishes.

The Gel formula is excellent. It's not as glossy as some other polishes I've tried, but it does give a nice long-lasting shine. I really love the lasting power as I've already said, and the pigmentation is so even. I've used two coats for full opacity but there's no streaking at all. I found it really easy and quick to apply, which is good as I hate faffing around with uneven polishes!

Overall I'm really impressed with this polish, so much so I've already picked up another shade, Hyde Park Place. (more on that soon)

Hope you're all having a lovely week, and please remember to follow this new blog (either Bloglovin or Google) it's so quick and easy and means you won't miss a thing! xx

1 comment:

  1. Fab colour thanks for the review- definately on my shopping list

    ReplyDelete