Monday 8 September 2014

Champs Elysées
























Zara Tee
Topshop Joni jeans 
Zara Sandals (not available anymore)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

Sorry it's been a few days since my last post, well a week! It's been hectic! I've just started a PGCE and it's been an intense week. I'm back today with an outfit post. I picked up this tee from Zara yesterday and I absolutely love it! It's so simple but I'm loving the monochrome look at the moment. I feel very Scandinavian! I'm also wearing my Topshop Joni jeans, which are my old ones. I've already bought a new pair but I can't stop wearing these even though they've faded and gone very thin I love them so much!

I'm also wearing a pair of my Zara sandals, which aren't available anymore but I thought I'd make the most of today's warmish weather! I've had three pairs of sandals from Zara this summer and they've all been really comfortable. My Gold, Black and white ones are starting to look a bit worn now (I'm sure you know the ones I mean I've posted about them loads on my old blog!)

Last but not least, I can't not mention my new bag. I've wanted this Louis Vuitton Speedy in this print for ages now, and I finally treated myself when I went to London. I got mine from Harrods, and I'm super pleased with it. I just think it's so classic and goes with practically everything. It was expensive, but will never date and I know it'll last me for years.

I kept my makeup pretty simple. I'm loving the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow it's amazing for giving you defined cheekbones! On my eyes I used my new Burberry Chestnut eyeshadow with a classic winged eyeliner. My foundation is the Tarte Amazonian Clay powder foundation, which I'm also loving at the moment (might do a full review on that). On my lips is one of my new Burberry lipsticks, Pink Heather.

I hope you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow and subscribe to the new blog, and I'll hopefully get back to posting a bit more than once a week!!

Hope you're all having a great week so far! xx

1 comment: