Wednesday 24 September 2014

Blonde vs. Brunette



So I'm off to the hairdressers on Saturday with the hopes of ridding my hair of the dreaded orange tones that seem to be so permanent in my hair at the moment! (Hopefully for the last time) 
I've experimented with different colours over the years and have been various shades of blonde, brunette and pink ombre. I came across this cool info graphic and I thought I'd share it with you. It's something to think about if you're considering a change of colour. I never knew that blondes on average earn more money! Let's hope that's true! 
I'll show you all my new hair when it's done, as I'm hoping I'll finally be happy with it (fingers crossed)! 

Hope you're all having a great week. I've been super busy this week with my PGCE placement and uni work, so I'm sorry that the blog has been a bit lacking! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment