Tuesday 22 March 2016

March Birchbox



Another month, another Birchbox. I really like Birchbox (as I've said loads of time) so I thought I'd share what I got in mine this month! 

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - I've tried this and used it before and I really like it. It's great if you struggle to get to sleep as it's a relaxing scent. I also like it if I'm feeling a bit ill. 

Arrow Boost Color Enhancing lip balm - I love trying out new lip balms and this is a full size sample worth £11. It has a lovely mint scent and feels really moisturising on the lips. I like this for natural makeup days.

Model Co More Brows - I really like using brow mascaras and normally just stick to the maybelline one so I'm excited to try out something different. This is also full size too - worth £13!  I have the lightest shade which is perfect for me - make sure you do set your preferences if you sign up to Birchbox so that you get the right shades in products! 

Hydraluron moisture boosting mask - I've never tried anything from Hydraluron even though they're a pretty popular brand in the blogging world. I'm excited to give this a go next time I'm having a bit of a relax! 

Number 4 Blow dry lotion - I've tried products from number 4 before and have really liked them so I'm excited to try this blow dry lotion. I'm also a big fan of leave-in treatments so was happy to get this in my box! 

Amika Nourishing mask - A sample of an intense hair mask t help with split ends, dryness and repair damage. This sounds amazing to me as I have quite dry hair (although it's in a lot better condition than it was!) 

So that's everything in my Birchbox this month - I do think it's really good value and a good way to try new products. I'm also saving some of the minis now for my holiday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment