Tuesday 1 March 2016

Current Skincare Favourites


I haven't done any beauty posts for a while, and I thought it was time I updated you on my skincare routine and favourites! These products are what I'm currently using. 

This is my favourite skincare product ever. After using it about 3 years ago to clear my acne, I've sworn by it ever since. It removes makeup, cleanses effectively and gently, and leaves me with clear 'normal' skin. I can't recommend this enough - I repurchase it over & over!! 

This is a favourite that I discovered back in December. I had a little sample of it, and absolutely loved it! I was put off by the price (its £37) so didn't purchase the full size straight away, but I noticed that my skin wasn't looking as good and felt dry in places and oily in others. I purchased the full size and am still loving using it. It's a simple product thats really hydrating without leaving an oily finish and it helps keep my skin clear too. 

This is a pretty recent purchase, but is such a hydrating eye cream. It wasn't cheap, but as I've discovered with a lot of Kiehls products, it really works! It's a very thick texture but doesn't feel heavy on the skin, and I've been using it morning and night since I got it. 

This is brilliant for very dry lips. I don't particularly like the taste/scent, but this really works wonders on very dry lips. I usually use this at night and notice a big difference in the morning. 

What are your current skincare favourites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment