Thursday 31 March 2016

Birchbox at Selfridges



You all know I'm a big fan of getting my Birchbox every month, and I've been wanting to get the Selfridges version since it launched last year in London. The Birchbox pop-up finally came to Manchester so I managed to go and make my own Birchbox! 

The pop up is currently at The Trafford Centre and you can choose 6 products to make your own box for £15. The selection of products is really good and I managed to get some of my favourite products and some new ones to try! 

I picked up the Caudalie vinoperfect serum as I've tried it before in a Birchbox and really loved it! I've also tried the Rituals shower gel before but in a different scent, so thought I'd give this one a try as I loved the formula! I couldn't resist a Laura Mercier lip gloss either - I love getting high end makeup products in my box, and this is in the shade Nectar - a lovely coral shade for spring (although it looks more red in the picture)

I'm really into doing my brows at the moment, so picked up a brow pencil to try in the lightest shade (you could choose your own shade!). I also went for the deep sleep + pillow spray as I like the original and have been struggling sleeping recently because of my cold :( 

I also picked up a prep and protect spray for my hair, as again I've tried it before and really liked it! 

I think the Birchbox at Selfridges is a really good idea - especially if you want to try Birchbox without committing to a subscription! I loved choosing my own products too as you can make sure you don't get anything you won't use. I'd love to see Birchbox pop-ups more and be able to create different boxes - but if you can't get to one, you can pick up the products or a Birchbox subscription online here! 

1 comment:

  1. This looks really exciting! I've seen quite a few of these box's around for different things like stationary!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    x

    ReplyDelete