Tuesday 20 October 2015

October Birchbox


I've been doing Birchbox videos for the last couple of months - but I thought I'd do a blog post for October's box. If you've followed me for any length of time you'll already know that I love getting my Birchbox each month and you always get really great products!

This month was another choose your box - I went for the Stylist Guest editor box as I liked the look of the 100% pure fruit pigmented lip glaze and the Rituals Yogi flow shower gel. The shade of the lip glaze I received is Rosehip which is a lovely dark pink shade, it's very moisturising though so I'd recommend using a lip liner with it! 
The rituals shower gel is Indian rose & sweet almond oil scented and smells amazing! I love getting samples of luxury shower gels!

The mini Bioderma is so cute! I already own and use Bioderma, so I'm going to be saving this handy little travel size incase I go away sometime! 

I also received the Parlor smoothing blowout spray - a frizz fighting, heat protecting and styling spray that sounds like it'll be really good - I haven't tried it yet! A little extra this month is the English laundry no.7 fragrance sample, I've said before that I'm not too keen on fragrance samples, but when it's an extra I don't mind! 

The final product is a When travel mate sheet mask which is a moisturising mask intended for use when travelling and is supposed to lock in moisture. I've never actually used a sheet mask before so I'm excited to give this one a go! 

Another great box this month - I do like it when you get to choose some products yourself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment