Saturday 31 October 2015

Autumn Gilet & Haul




Jack Wills Gilet 
Zara t-shirt (old)  (similar here)
The Great Frog rings
Clarks boots 

The wind was really against me yesterday when I took these outfit pictures! This was a casual 'everyday' outfit for meeting friends and doing a couple of errands! I picked up this gilet from the Jack Wills outlet at Cheshire Oaks, it's super warm and cosy, and it adds a bit of colour to my wardrobe! The rest of the outfit is my usual stripe top, jeans and boots! I have added this on-trend pom pom to my favourite Givenchy bag though - it adds a little more colour! 

Also, here is Thursday's video:
I'm sorry I haven't shared it before now - I've been super busy even though I thought I'd have more time this week! 



Happy Halloween too!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment