Saturday 24 October 2015

Jewellery Maker beaded bangle kit.






You may remember if you've followed me for a while that I did a post about Jewellery maker a few months ago. It's a TV channel for jewellery making, but they have a great range of project kits available that are perfect for beginners and gifts. The Jewellery Maker team kindly sent me one of their beaded bangle kits to review. I chose the black beaded bangle as it will fit in well with my style. 

The kits are all around the £10 mark, and come with everything you need to make the bracelet including full instructions with pictures. The only other tool you will need is some pliers (mine are a set of round nose, flat nose and wire cutters that I've had for ages). For this particular kit you only need flat nose pliers and wire cutters. 

The bangle was really easy to make, and the finished result is very professional. The materials are really good quality and the finished bangle is quite heavy and looks expensive. The technique to make it is very simple - you just wrap wire around the two bangles and thread the beads on, wrap the wire and continue. It was a little fiddly to get the first couple of beads on, but after that it was really simple. 

It took me about an hour to make the bangle and I'd say this was a good beginner project. I think these little kits would be a great gift idea as they're affordable and you could either give the kit as a gift, or the finished jewellery. 


If you are a beginner, Jewellery Maker have loads of video tutorials on their website which are really helpful! If you're interested in having a go at jewellery making, I'd recommend trying out a kit, as they're affordable, easy to make and the finished products are really professional. It's also not a lot to spend to have a go at Jewellery making, and the kits don't take very long to make! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you to Jewellery Maker for sending me the kit to review. 

*product sent to me for free. All opinions my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment