Wednesday 14 October 2015

Navy & Black.





Whistles Dress 
Primark hat 

I love these new boots from River Island! They've made them in a wide leg version this season which is perfect for me as I unfortunately struggle a lot with boots. I'm so pleased that I got these as they're perfect for autumn/winter to wear with dresses and jumper dresses. They also fit over jeans which makes them even more versatile! I also managed to get them when RI had their student discount event, but I've got my eye on the grey version now too! 
My dress is from Whistles, and I actually got it in the sale back in the summer, but haven't worn it yet as it's been to warm up to now. It's really simple, but as always with Whistles, great quality and easy to wear. 
I added my Primark hat for a touch of boho-chic, and I think it just completes the outfit! 

2 comments:

  1. You always have such cute shoes! I really want some high knee boots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou! :) I'd recommend these ones

      Delete