Saturday 8 August 2015

Weekly Roundup #5 July Favourites


Beauty blender , Primark beauty blender , Primark lip liners , Bb Straight , NARS Sheer Glow 

I didn't have enough new favourites for a video, and all I've done this week is basically shopping, exercise and blogging, so I thought I'd do a July favourites post instead! 

I've been loving using a blender sponge to blend my base products recently, it's just so easy and leaves such a natural finish. I thought it would be very time consuming, and although it does take a little more time than a brush, it's actually not much different. I just love the finish it gives, and it blends so much better than a brush. The original one is amazing, but Primark's version is pretty good too! It's less than 10% of the price, and does almost the same job. The main difference is that Primark's version is a lot more dense so can soak up a little more product. However, I really like both and alternate them, but if you're wanting to try a blender sponge, I'd recommend having a go with the Primark one first. I clean mine with the Beauty blender solid cleanser after each use. (Tomorrow's video is a GRWM featuring the blender & my current foundation, contour and highlight routine). 

I've also been loving Primark's lip liners recently. They're amazing and only £1!! 

I'm still loving my NARS sheer glow foundation too, and love the finish of it when applied with the beauty blender. It's also much better with the pump than without! 

Lastly, I've been straightening my hair again recently, and this blow dry cream from Bumble&bumble makes it so much easier to get my thick & wavy hair straight and frizz-free. Mine is a travel size, but you only need a very small amount so it will probably last me a lot longer yet! 

So there are my July favourites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment