Tuesday 18 August 2015

Styling statement jeans.



Topshop boutique jeans (past season) 
ASOS long sleeve top (old)
Topshop necklace (old) 
Black TOMS (similar)

I bought these Topshop Boutique jeans in the sale ages ago for £9 but have hardly worn them. When I was tidying up last weekend, I came across them and realised that I probably should wear them! I bought them when I was a bit bigger, so they actually fit much nicer now, and I do like them. However, because they are more of a 'statement jean' I do find them quite difficult to style. I think they would look great with shorter tops (and maybe jumpers in the winter) but I styled them with a plain top and plain shoes, as it's a simple way to wear more statement pieces when you're used to plain things like me! I bought these TOMS in the office sale for £15  (these are the burlap but I couldn't find them online so have linked the regular ones instead) and they're really comfortable. I like that they're very minimal and understated, and they're great for daytime! So if you're struggling to style statement or new styles of jeans - try them with a very simple outfit first! I hope this helped some of you! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment