Saturday 1 August 2015

Weekly Roundup #4

This week has been a week of shopping, blogging, catching up with friends and relatives and blogging. Nothing overly exciting to be honest, but I do have a new haul video up on my YouTube channel, and tomorrow's video is a lookbook that I spent a lot of time on this week!

I've also re-dyed my hair this week. I noticed that my brown/dark blonde at the top was fading quite a lot and also pulling quite warm, so I decided to re-dye it before it faded completely. It was pretty easy to do, and I used this L'Oreal hair dye in shade 5 (natural brown).

The weather hasn't been great this week - it's so cold!!

Films&TV - I'm completely hooked on 90210 and am currently on season 4 on Netflix. I love that I have time in the holidays to just chill out and watch tv shows in the evenings instead of doing work!!

I'm also obsessed with Missguided at the moment and have been buying a lot of their stuff over the past month. They just have some great pieces at affordable prices and the quality is really good. I was chatting to one of the managers in their Trafford Centre concession and all their designs are their own, and most of their items are made in the UK!

I hope you've all had a great week! Happy August - where did July go!? x

No comments:

Post a Comment