Saturday 15 August 2015

Weekly Roundup #6


Firstly, I hope you've all had a great week! Mine has been pretty uneventful, but here's the highlights, thoughts and a roundup of my week!

Beauty
I picked up two of the new Kate Moss for Rimmel Nude lipsticks last week, and honestly haven't worn anything else since! These are amazing, the shades are beautiful (including some on-trend brown tones) and the formula is lovely. They aren't as long lasting as other brands (e.g. MAC) but I really like these! I have shade 42 & 43, but I'll definitely be looking at the others next time I'm in Boots/Superdrug.

Magazine freebies
Grazia this week has a free iced espresso/refresha drink, so of course I got an iced skinny Caramel Macchiato (#sogood). Plus this week's magazine is only £1 so it's a bargain!
ELLE this month also has a 20% off ASOS card, which I can't wait to use - I'm waiting for a few more new season pieces to arrive online first, but of course will do a haul of what I end up buying!

TV
I've watched quite a bit of TV this week, which is unusual for me! I finally watched season 3 of American Horror Story (Coven) and absolutely loved it- definitely my favourite season. I also watched the Louboutin documentary which was fascinating to see the behind the scenes of my favourite shoes! And also, I'm loving Tattoo fixers on E4, no I don't have a tattoo but it's fascinating what some idiots get tattoos of!

What's happening next...
Next week I'm off to London for a full day of shopping which I'm so excited for! I'm also meeting up with friends and enjoying the last 2 weeks of my summer holiday (seriously, where has it gone!!!?)


No comments:

Post a Comment