Saturday 22 August 2015

Weekly Roundup #7



Well this week has been busy! 

London
I went to London for the day on Monday. It was a very early start (5.30am) and I got back just after 1am! I was absolutely shattered, but had a great day shopping, meeting up with friends and carrying way too many heavy bags! I really love shopping in London as there's just so much to see and a lot of things I can't get at home! I posted a vlog of my day, and also have a London haul and a London Primark haul coming soon on my Youtube channel! 

Friends
I met up with some of my friends this week for coffee, lunch and cakes (although I only remembered to take pictures of one of them!) It was so nice to meet up, especially as I hadn't seen them for a long time! 

Graduation photos
My official graduation photos arrived this week too, and I think they turned out really well. I was really happy with it and I'm glad all the contouring paid off- haha! 

What's next 
This next week is my last week of Summer holidays, which I'm very sad about! It's gone so quickly, and yet I don't seem to have done very much! 

I hope you've all had a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment