Saturday 14 November 2015

Casual Weekends.




Jack Wills gilet  

A casual and cosy outfit from last weekend. I'm really loving my Jack Wills gilet - it's so warm and cosy, but isn't too hot for shopping or running errands. I'm also wearing my new Joules top & scarf which I think work so well with my gilet. This scarf is so soft and warm - and I love the colours in it as it instantly brightens up an outfit. These stripe t-shirts are so soft and a bit thicker fabric than some of my others - I also like how the sleeves are different on this one as it gives a bit more interest. I'm also using my LV speedy bag with my Pom pom on just to add a little more colour. Outfits like this are my go-to at the weekends when I'm not doing much and just want a casual and comfortable outfit that still looks stylish. 

Also, tomorrow's video will be a Joules haul where I talk about these items and a couple more pieces too! 

*item purchased using a gift card that was kindly gifted to me from Joules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment