Saturday 6 June 2015

Family Christening Outfit







Michael Kors Bag 

This is an outfit I wore last weekend to a family Christening. It was actually quite a cold day, so I added the kimono for a bit of warmth! I love this Zara dress as it's perfect for summer, nails the boho trend, and is so comfortable and flattering. It's also not too expensive, and I know I'll get loads of wear out of it in the Summer. The Kimono is also from Zara, I love the print and it's also a really good length. My bag is from Michael Kors and my rings and watch are the ones I always wear! 

These shoes from Topshop are so comfortable! I bought them thinking they'd go well with this dress but they're really soft and I could have worn them all day and night! I think they'd work with so many outfits too! Topshop are also running a Summer of Love campaign, with loads of great summer pieces and ideas including perfect outfits for festivals, occasions and holidays! 

Hope you're all well! x

No comments:

Post a Comment