Wednesday 24 June 2015

That's Madam to You.



You may remember me showing this Red Carpet Manicure polish in an ASOS haul a few weeks ago. I picked up two shades from the new Cinderella collection, and this is the first I've tried. Apologies that the photo isn't great - but hopefully you can see the colour well enough. 

The Cinderella polishes work exactly the same as the regular RCM polishes (I have a YT tutorial if you're interested). With this one, I did two coats and the shade is fully opaque with even coverage. The colour is stunning - a bright turquoise with a subtle shimmer. It's one of the brightest RCM shades I've been able to find and it's lovely - I just wish they did more bright colours! 

Also, the packaging on these is lovely - they come in little boxes that look like books! 

2 comments:

  1. That colour is to die for! Plus the film was amazing haha

    www.natterly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! ahh I still need to watch it! :)

      Delete