Tuesday 2 June 2015

Everyday Breakfast Smoothie



I've been enjoying healthy eating recently, and I thought I'd share my favourite breakfast smoothie recipe. This is one I came up with myself, and I promise it tastes good (despite the weird brown colour!) I use the nutribullet and the small cup that comes with it, but any blender that's similar will work. 

Here's the recipe: 
1/2 cup spinach 
1 banana 
a handful of frozen berries (I'm currently using raspberries) 
A tablespoon of oats 
A spoonful of linseed ( I usually just tip a bit in) 
A tablespoon of chia seeds 
1 measure of teapigs Matcha powder 
Coconut milk to the max line 

Then I just screw on the blade, and blend! 
I usually have this on mornings when I'm going to work, as it keeps me full, and if I'm in a rush, I can attach a lid and take it with me! 

Let me know if you try this! x 

1 comment:

  1. Great post dear!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete