Tuesday 9 June 2015

Clarins Made to measure self-tan review.



There was a lot of talk of these Clarins self tanning drops last summer, but I never got around to trying them. As the warmer weather crept in a few weeks a go, I started thinking about my tanning routine again (before it went cold again!) I picked up these tanning drops to use on my face, as I don't have any facial tan, and using body tan breaks me out. I'd heard that these drops were really good, as you can tailor the shade and build it gradually. 

I'm currently using the Garnier summer body on my body, which is a gradual tan that I'm really loving. Gradual tan is great for this time of year, as it's not too intense and won't look silly if the next day you need to wear a coat again! 

These glow booster drops are super simple to use! I just add 3 drops to my everyday moisturiser in the evening (I use the Body Shop vitamin E moisturiser) and I get a lovely, even tan on my face. It isn't orange and isn't patchy at all. Also because you mix it with moisturiser, your face doesn't feel sticky, and it hasn't broken me out at all. I apply mine at night as it does take a little bit of time to develop but you can use it in the morning too. 

I've been using these for a few weeks now, and I've hardly used any. You really don't need a lot of these! I'd just recommend exfoliating 1-2 times per week to keep the tan looking even, and I apply these most nights (usually once the colour has built up I apply every other day or every 2). I use the Liz Earle exfoliator on my face, and I usually do this when I'm exfoliating my body at the same time! 

I'd definitely recommend these drops, and if you like the idea, you can also get them for body! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment