Thursday 30 October 2014

Liz Earle Limited Edition Orange Flower & Chamomile Hot Cloth Cleanser



















I've been using the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish for years now, and I always go back to it even when I try other things! I picked up this limited edition Orange Flower and Chamomile scent a few months ago for the first time, and seeing as I've just purchased another 3 backups, I thought I'd better mention it!

The only difference I've found with this Cleanse & Polish is the scent, this one is slightly more scented and has a fresh scent, which I prefer to the original.  The cleanser itself works exactly the same, I just prefer the scent of this one.

The packaging is also slightly different, which I think makes a nice change to the original mint green packaging, and the flowers on the bottle make it a bit more exciting.

I wasn't sure about the scent at first, but it really grew on me as I used it. When I went back to my original version, I really didn't like it as much, which is why I went and purchased some back ups. I don't know how 'limited edition' it is, but I presume it won't be around forever.

So if you didn't like the original scent, or are a loyal Cleanse and Polish user fancying a change, I'd highly recommend this version. It's also exactly the same price, and still comes with the muslin cloths.

I'm sure you all know about the Cleanse & Polish, as I think most bloggers have reviewed it at some point, but if not: it's an amazing cleanser that effectively cleanses the skin without stripping or irritating it. It's perfect for sensitive skin, and is great for acne prone skin too. My mum also uses it and loves it too! It's also quite affordable and has no 'bad' ingredients, and is generally a great cleanser. It also works really well with the clarisonic.

Hope you're all having a lovely day, if you didn't see it yesterday, be sure to watch my new video! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment