Tuesday 21 October 2014

Mini Lush Haul | Festive edition


















There are so many Lush hauls going up at the moment, but I didn't think my three little purchases warranted a video of their own! Fear not, I have lots of festive videos coming your way nearer the time, and no doubt there'll be a lush haul!

Anyway, I picked up three bath bombs. I love the Lush bath bombs and have just used up my last one from last year's boxing day spree (I'd highly recommend a lush boxing day shop- everything is half price and you can then have all the limited edition products all year round!)

The first bath bomb is the Melting Snowman, which I've used before. He smells lovely (not too sweet) and is quite a moisturising bath bomb. I love how cute he is, and his eyes and buttons are made of chocolate. It does melt in the bath, but don't taste it, it's mixed with soap (I've tried it) and doesn't taste as good as it looks and smells. I've linked him above so that you can see the 'proper' description. I'd highly recommend this one though, I always buy at least 2 every festive season!

I also picked up the Candy Mountain bubble bar. This smells like Snow Fairy (one of the best shower gels of all time!), so if you like your sweet treats and bubbles, you need this! It's also one of the cheaper bath bombs, and you can stretch it out and use it over 2-3 baths if you want to. (It's nice to have the whole thing as a treat though!) It also turns the water pink!

Last but not least is the Wizard Bubble bar, which is a Halloween bath bomb. He just looked so cute, and I wanted to try out a new bubble bar. If you didn't know already, my dog Noopy loves to play with the bubbles in the bath, which is why I usually go for bubble bars! He's a little more expensive than Candy Mountain, but he smells lovely, and I can't wait to use him. I love the design too!

The links above are to the Lush website, where you can see each bath bomb in action!
There's loads of amazing Halloween and Christmas products that I want to try, so I'm sure I'll be doing another Festive Lush haul soon!

Hope you're all having a lovely week so far! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment