Saturday 13 December 2014

The Missguided fluffy co-ord





















Office boots (from outlet) 

You might have already seen this co-ord in my Missguided haul video, which I uploaded a couple of weeks ago. That's actually when I wore this outfit, two sundays ago, but I've only just got around to uploading it! It's all still in stock though! 
I've been wanting to try a co-ord for a while now, but was always worried that they wouldn't suit me, or would be too short, as I'm quite tall and find a lot of skirts and crop tops are way too short on me. I was so pleasantly surprised by this knitted co-ord from Missguided. It's really soft and fluffy, fits perfectly, and is cosy and warm. I also really like the items separately, which will mean I can get more wear out of it! 
For sizing, I sized up in the jumper to get it a little more oversized (and less cropped) but that's just my preference. I've also picked up another misguided co-ord that already has an oversized jumper (will show you that one soon). 
My boots are from the Office outlet in Manchester, and were a bargain at £25! 
Apologies for my hair (and the roots) I'm finally getting my hair done this week! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment