Wednesday 17 December 2014

Graduation.












































So you may have already gathered that I graduated from University last Friday. I did vlog the day which you can watch above, but I thought I'd share the photos! My dress is from Little Mistress and I was wearing my Louboutin door knock 45 shoes, although you can't really see them in the photos!
I thought some of you might be interested in what I wore, and the day itself!
If you want to see how I did my hair, I have a tutorial here.

Hope you're all having a lovely week, I'm still doing vlogmas too so make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you don't miss my new videos!
xx

3 comments:

  1. fab outfit you looked great really suited the mortar board and gown. WELL DONE YOU CONGRATULATIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS The outfit looks fantastic WOW You really suited the mortar board and gown. Sir Willard White too!

    ReplyDelete