Wednesday 17 February 2016

February Birchbox




I've decided to do this month's Birchbox post a little bit different, I have a video going up tomorrow on my Youtube channel where I unbox the Birchbox and give you my thoughts on some of the products I've tried so far, and in this post you can see the products more close-up and I'll link everything that I got below. 

I'm really impressed with this month's box, and I think the product selection is great! I was especially excited to see the Spectrum makeup brush in my box, as I've been wanting to try their brushes for a while! Also, this month's box sees the launch of Birchbox's own makeup line - Love of Colour and I got a gold eyeshadow crayon! 

Here's everything I got

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel so that you don't miss tomorrow's unboxing video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment