Thursday 13 November 2014

The Zara Hoody.




















Zara hoody (not online but current in store)
Topshop Joni jeans
Dr Marten Serena boots in black
M&S Faux leather biker Jacket

This outfit is from the weekend before last, but I've only just got around to uploading it! You will have already seen the hoody, jacket and boots in my Autumn fashion video, but just in case I'll pop it at the bottom of this post for you to see!
I'm obsessed with this Zara hoody (as are a few other Youtubers I think!). It's just so comfortable and easy to wear! The fabric is really soft too. I'm also wearing Joni jeans as I usually do, I really need to experiment a bit more don't I!?
On my feet are my Dr Marten Serena boots which I also mentioned in my October favourites (last post on here and latest video - yes another plug for my Youtube channel, I'm sorry!) I really love them and they're perfect for this season. Also, I haven't had any blisters or sore feet from these boots, they're really comfy!
I'm also wearing my M&S faux leather jacket which is perfect for the transitional weather and layering. I think a black leather/faux leather jacket is a real wardrobe staple! (It's currently out of stock but I've still linked it above for you in case you want it and it comes back in stock!)

Hope you're all having a lovely day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment