Friday 28 November 2014

Dr Marten Serena Boots review


















You might have seen me mention these boots in one of my videos or seen them in an outfit post, but I thought that now I've had them for a couple of months, I'd do a proper review. 
Dr Martens can be really uncomfortable at first, and I know many people have their ways of breaking them in, but I hate having sore feet, so that definitely didn't appeal to me! These Serena boots are lined with faux fur, and the leather on them is really soft. I've worn them quite a lot as I find they go with so many outfits, and they're honestly really comfortable. 
I haven't had sore feet once whilst wearing these, and have had no blisters, cuts or anything like that. These have been really comfy since day one, and once you've worn them a couple of times they mould to your feet and become even more comfortable! 
I'm really glad that I bought these as they've been absolutely amazing, and I know they'll be invaluable as the weather gets colder. So if you're looking for the perfect Dr Martens boots, but don't want the sore feet, I'd highly recommend these! (they also come in other colours too!) 

Hope you've had a lovely week, I've been feeling ill which is why I haven't posted much, but I went to an exciting blogger event last night, and there'll be a vlog up on monday on my youtube channel, so I hope that you enjoy that! Also, if you didn't know already, I'm doing vlogmas this year, which I'm really looking forward to, and hope you all are too! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment