Tuesday 4 November 2014

The Tom Ford Lipstick



















Tom Ford lipsticks have been on my Beauty wish list for the longest time now. I hear lots of great reviews of them, but at £37 each, they're certainly an investment. I was torn between a few shades, and after a bit of a stressful day on a uni trip I popped into the Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar in Liverpool on the way back to the train. I'm obsessed with Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino perfume at the moment, so I mainly went to the counter for a spritz of that, although I was soon drawn in by the makeup.

I decided I'd treat myself to a lipstick, and finally settled on the shade Nude Vanille. I wear mainly nude lipsticks, and I wanted to make sure I'd get my moneys worth out of such a luxury lipstick. Nude Vanille is somewhere in-between MAC's Creme De Nude, and a Pink-nude. I've worn it quite a lot already, and if you'd like to see it on, click here to see my latest video where I apply it.

The scent of these lipsticks is a little bit 'old-fashioned'. If you're after a sweet scent, or prefer an un-fragranced option, then I'd recommend trying these on before buying them. I personally don't mind the scent, as I do love the finish and colour of the lipstick.

I was worried that the colour might wear a bit patchy, but I haven't had any problems at all.

£37 is a ridiculous amount to spend on a lipstick, but I'm working hard and I decided that I deserved a treat!

Have you tried the Tom Ford lipsticks? x





No comments:

Post a Comment