Wednesday 13 April 2016

April Birchbox




This month's Birchbox is a lovely floral-themed box in collaboration with Rifle Paper Co, and has some great products in! 

You could upgrade your box this month by paying £4 extra to get the Moss Garden Notebook set from the Rifle Paper Co (worth £12), and seeing as I love notebooks I thought I'd get them. They're amazing quality and are really beautiful designs. 

The actual products are a great selection too - two makeup, one skincare, one haircare and one body product. 

I've already tried the Balance me tinted wonder eye cream as I was so excited to give it a go. It's basically an eye cream and under eye concealer in one and I'm really impressed with it! It basically cuts out a step in my makeup routine so will be perfect for days when I'm in a rush! 

Another new makeup product is the Benefit Dew The Hoola which is a liquid bronzer. I haven't tried this yet, but I like the powder hoola so I'm excited to try it out. 

I also got a Parlor leave-in conditioner, which is a bit weird as I've been looking for a new leave in conditioner for a while but there doesn't seem to be many available at the moment (they literally didn't have any in my local boots and superdrug!) so of course I was really pleased to get this in my Birchbox this month. 

The two least-exciting samples for me were the Cynthia Rowley eyeliner (which I will use but I already have a few black pencils) and the Foot care cream (but I probably should start attending to my feet ready for sandal season!!)

I really do enjoy my Birchbox subscription, and I'd definitely recommend it if you're not already subscribed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment